Our alumni work aims to:
- Continue contacts between alumni themselves and between alumni and their German host universities and the DAAD;
- Maintain professional, academic and personal ties with Germany by providing a regular information service;
- Contribute to deepening and extending academic exchange between the alumni’s home country and the host country, thereby making a positive contribution to the internationalization of higher education;
- Use the experience, knowledge and insights gained by alumni during their study and research stays in Germany to benefit the current generation of scholarship holders and others interested in studying in Germany in the future.
Stay in Touch!
- Fill and send us the alumni questionnaire [PDF 34.66 KB], so that we can include you in our alumni database.
- Join the Alumniportal Deutschland.
- Apply for funding programmes specially for alumni.
- Participate in special alumni projects in Germany.
- Organize subject specific alumni seminars (only DAAD or HEC/ DAAD Alumni).
- Apply for
For further information about the DAAD`s programmes and services for alumni and scholarship holders, please see our page Alumni Services.